Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bracelets.. and the like..

Ok, so at my parents on Thanksgiving I was making little friendship bracelets for my nieces and nephews, quick simple ones like these Knotted Bracelet.

During the course of the day, my brothers 2 girls lost theirs .. I know ..very sad.. Grandparents to the rescue! They happened to be out for a walk and found one.

So since my niece has her birthday before mine, I thought I would try and make her one that is a little more secure for her tiny wrist, and came across this beautiful one on Craftsy,  Mirrix Affinity Bracelet how cute is this?? so.. here is my first attempt.

I'm pretty happy with it, I used a variegated Purple floss, and 2 different coloured seed beeds, a metallic one and a purpley one. It took longer than I expected due to the real life happenings.

 Now I have to make one with a little more pink...
Thanks for reading,

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment